The programme is delivered through a flexible approach, which recognises and adapts to each individual’s needs. You’ll be assigned a dedicated Career Coach, who will work with you to develop and deliver a tailored employability programme to meet your specific needs and aspirations. We’ll work with you step by step to secure the right opportunity for you and we’ll support you for as long as needed after entering employment to maximise your chances of progressing further when the time is right.
Every individual’s programme is unique and tailored to their own specific needs and goals, but the following activities provide an example of the type of support on offer:
- one-to-one coaching and mentoring;
- employability and job search skills;
- recruitment support and interview preparation;
- job-specific skills and certification;
- access to self-employment support; and
- assistance with practical support such as travel expenses or childcare.
The programme also works directly with employers to create and match individuals into job opportunities through a dedicated workforce advice and recruitment brokerage service.