£12.00 – £14 per hour
You will be trained to carry out typical site development which will include, knockdown re-build of petrol service stations, re-pumps, shop extensions and commercial refurbishment projects, and also includes pipework and maintenance.
1. Work away from home Mon – Fri (home Friday early evening) Accommodation, meal allowance and travel time will be paid for by the company.
2. Have a good level of physical fitness
3. Good timekeeping and attendance
4. Be prepared to work in teams and take instruction from Team Leads
5. Have a level of numeracy and literacy skills to be able to achieve a safety passport training 2 day course and pass the test
6. A driving licence would be a major advantage
After a 6 month probationary period we would consider further skills training and an NVQ in site operations
Ideally candidates that have some site experience would be great, but we would consider no experience as long as they show initiative and they can undertake basic skills around a site.
This employer welcomes and encourages applications from ex-offenders.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact us on 01792 284450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Am ragor o wybodaeth neu os hoffech ymgeisio ar gyfer y rôl hon, ffoniwch 01792 284450 neu e-bostiwch: email@example.com.