Swansea and further afield when required
£4.81 per hour
To be a painter and decorator, you should have good practical and creative skills. You will need to be able to work carefully and pay attention to detail. Sometimes you’ll need a good head for heights.
Your main tasks would include:
• Measuring surface areas to work out how much paint or wall covering you need
• Stripping off old wallpaper or paint
• Filling holes and cracks and making sure surfaces are level
• Preparing surfaces with primer and undercoat
• Applying layers of paint with brush, roller or spraying machine
• Hanging wallpaper
• Tidying up after finishing a job
For more information or to apply for this role please contact us on 01792 284450 or email email@example.com.