£20,000 – £22,000 per annum
• To manage all inbound enquiries, bookings, and communications – through all channels including but not exhaustive to: telephone, website, venue booking system, social media, national accounts and local outreach.
• To grow and maximise pre-booked sales and footfall through the sales of packages, offers, occasions and experiences.
• To effectively manage leads and assist the department with hitting conversion rates and cover targets.
• To assist the team in promoting all initiatives for the business.
• Ensure all enquiries, reservations, bookings, and associated communications are actioned in line with Creative Hospitality Group’s standards and ways of working, and processed to deadline efficiently.
• Support the business with providing impeccable customer communication.
• End of Day reporting and weekly sales meeting attendance and participation.
• To play your part in delivering a standout guest experience, building relationships with our customers to drive long-term guest loyalty and repeat custom.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact us on 01792 284450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.