£256.00 per week
A Heavy Vehicle Service Technician will inspect, maintain, and repair large vehicles weighing 3.5 tonnes and over such as HGV’s and buses, involving:
• Servicing – carrying out inspections.
• Maintenance – general and preventative maintenance.
• Repairing – repairing/replacing parts.
• Diagnostics – diagnosing faults in the onboard systems.
You will gain a full understanding of the importance of 6-week checks, Operators (O) licences and legal obligations and as a technician apprentice, you will receive training to the manufacturer and DVSAs standard.
On successfully completing the Apprentice Programme, you will gain national qualifications recognised throughout the automotive industry.
• No previous automotive qualifications are needed.
• You must have good knowledge in English and Maths and we will support you to help develop your knowledge further.
• Predicated/MOCK grades are acceptable at application stage.
You will need to be comfortable with a wide range of vehicles such as HGVs, trucks and buses. Being a Heavy Vehicle technician requires a reasonable level of physical strength and stamina.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact us on 01792 284450 or email email@example.com