£4.30 per hour
We are looking for responsible individuals who are keen to develop a career in retail to join a growing group of businesses.
The right candidate will have a good understanding of basic Health & Safety principles, high customer service levels and good communication skills. Any previous experience in retail would be an advantage.
A ‘can do’ attitude and sociable manner is essential for a retail career and we are seeking people with initiative and drive to bring excellence into our retail stores. Some Welsh language skills may also be advantageous.
Duties will include:
- To serve and provide a high level of customer service to customers who visit the Stores.
- To advise customers on sales, through product knowledge and promotions information where required.
- To assist in preparing stock for delivery to customers from the stores and shop area.
- Assist in the picking of materials that relate to our deliveries, collections, or stock transfers, and assist drivers in the loading of company vehicles for deliveries.
- To carry out any reasonable request from the Branch Manager, Assistant Branch Manager or Company Directors
For more information or to apply for this role please contact us on 01792 284450 or email email@example.com.