Swansea and further afield when required
£4.81 per hour
To become a carpenter or joiner you will need to have an eye for detail. You will also need good maths skills for measuring and working out angles. As a carpenter you’ll need to follow technical drawings and plans.
Your main tasks would include:
• Cutting and shaping timber for floorboards, skirting boards, window and door frames
• Making and assembling doors, window frames, staircases and fitted furniture
• Fitting wooden structures, like floor and roof joists, roof timbers, staircases, partition walls, and door and window frames (first fixings)
• Installing skirting boards, door surrounds, doors, cupboards and shelving, as well as door handles and locks (second fixings)
• Building temporary wooden supports for concrete that is setting, for example on building foundations (formwork)
• Making and fitting interiors for warehouses, houses, offices and other buildings.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact us on 01792 284450 or email email@example.com.