Swansea and further afield when required
£4.81 per hour
• Assist with building or repairing of brickwork in accordance with building plans.
• Ensure the provision of safe, efficient and cost-effective works at all times.
• Assist with analysing and interpreting building drawings and specifications.
• Maintaining structures, walls and foundations using various types of bricks.
• Cutting and trimming bricks using hand and power tools.
• Receive and complete work orders delegated by site management and assist in delivering them to required timescales.
• Assisting with restoring, cleaning, or painting existing brick structures.
• Learning to solve problems with the use of various materials and methods.
• To work effectively as part of a team and with other trades.
For more information or to apply for this role please contact us on 01792 284450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.